Thursday, March 25, 2010

Around the Corner Gallery: Guest Artist for April

I am the guest artist for the month of April at Around the Corner Gallery!
You are invited to:
Around the Corner Art Gallery
447 East Main Street
Montrose, CO 81401
(970) 249-4243
montroseart.com‎
Monday-Saturday 10:20-5:30.

Special Opening during Art Walk
April 2nd from 6-8
The Guest Artist Show runs the month of April.

I have my large 36x36 oil on canvas paintings as well as my giclee limited edition reproductions and greeting cards for sale.

New to this show first time on display the paint still wet so to speak are: "Poppy Summer" 36x36 oil on canvas, "Water Lily Pads" 24x36 oil on canvas, "Daffodil" 14x11 acrylic on canvas, and "Columbine Rocky Mountain" 16x20 oil on canvas.

The giclees are all on canvas and are hand pulled by me from beginning to end.
Web-site at www.kentee.com
Blog: http://kenteesuonepasek.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment