Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Google Ads, Giclee Canvas, Ready for the show!

Today has been one of those crazy run around days.  Not much is going on in the studio because of getting ready for the show.  One of the only things I did today was to begin Google Ads to see if it will work to draw people to my site.  I was looking at what Yahoo! does for advertising but good old Google won this round.  I am now trying Google Ads so I will let you know how that works.

The air is dry or should I say super dry today.  I was printing giclees for the show and they seemed to dry before the ink sprayed on the canvas.  The giclees look fantastic and I can not wait to see how they do here.  I also have a whole new line of greeting cards for this show.  I almost sold out of these at the last show so here I go to this show with a whole new line.  Right now they are really hot items.  We will see in Telluride how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment