Sunday, February 7, 2010

Updated Web-site

In this computer savvy market it is important to take time to update your web-site. With a fast going computer industry we all demand more from our viewing experience. This is especially true in the fine arts.

So that is what I have been working on this week. I have published a new updated web-site at www.kentee.com.

In this new web-site I have learned how to write html, smil, and css. I have a slideshow for all of my artwork on the home page that works. It is not easy to update and change but I have had fun and learned so much about the process.

For the small business hosting site I want to thank all of the customer serice of Yahoo! Wow! What a kind and fantastic support crew they have there. That is what I call good old customer service.

Come on over and take a look at the updated version of my studio web-site built by an artist for all of my original design oil paintings and art!

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment