Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life of an artist

Today we hung up the art show. It looks fantastic. The art keeps going and it will be great for Easter. I am so ready for Easter to be here and lent to be over this year. It is time to get back to the basics and into the studio again. I have missed two days of painting with this show. I will get back to my oil a day on Monday. I think that the eggs have to be hunted by my kids and then church, the show, and home again for lunch. I am so excited to see the look on the kids faces when they get up. Eggs all over the house and the front yard. I am also excited to see the reactions to the art show. We will see it all in the morning! Of course my oil painting will take back seat to all of that! I am trying to test the markets a little more on eBay so we will see what the results of that will be. This is after all life of an artist working and painting day by day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment