Thursday, April 23, 2009

SOLD Ocean Morning Original Seascape Painting 16x20 on eBay now!


“Ocean Morning”
Oil Painting a Day
by Kentee Suone Pasek
dynamic inspirations in oils

Size: 16x20 inch
Medium: original oil painting
What: canvas stretchers
When: painted 2006
SOLD

This is my original oil seascape painting. This 16x20 inch size oil on canvas stretchers is called “Ocean Morning”. This seascape was inspired by many collectors asking for ocean scenes and the love of Adirondack Chairs. This painting reflects the calm early morning walks on a beach. The gallery retail price for my work this size is $480. It is starting auction at $45.82! Shipping priority mail is $15.95 due to size.

It has been my pleasure to now sell my paintings on eBay. I have been selling my artwork all over the United States for the last 14 years. I have been painting for over 25 years. On eBay I offer original oil paintings of flowers, seascapes and fruit. My artwork described by others as impressionist, modern, or realistic in style.


my website link: http://www.kentee.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment