Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SOLD Three Gerber Daisy Oil Painting a Day! Kentee's Flowers


“Gerber Daisy 3”
Oil Painting a Day
by Kentee Suone Pasek
SOLD

Kentee's Flowers

Set of three
Size: 6x6 inch
Medium: original oil painting
What: canvas stretchers
Gallery wrapped
When: painted 2009
Painted March 2009


Here is the newest paintings for sale on my eBay web page. They are three original oil paintings on canvas. They are a set of three Gerber Daisies. Each painting is 6x6" size original oil painting. I was inspired to paint these three Gerber Daisies because my other Gerber Daisy Limited Edition set is hard to keep in stock.

I have a set of three. They were all seperate and I decided that they looked better as a unit. They are such great fllowers and really remind me of spring and summer days. These are the daisies I had at my wedding. It was so great each of our loved moms, grandmothers and great grandmothers had a colorful gerber daisy on her dress. What a site to see with so many wearing them. They have that special place in my heart because of that.

Just two days ago my neighbor planted four different colors around her mailbox. They look super and I love walking by her house to see them. What a great flower it is.
Here is the link to my web site for more Gerber Daisy flowers: http://www.kentee.com/Oil_painting_s3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment