Saturday, May 2, 2009

Paintings that have sold this week!

This has been a great week for art. There has been a lot going on and here is what has sold: There are two commission giclee 30x30 paintings. One hibiscus with a black background and one with a green background. There was a special 20x20 yellow hibiscus this week as well. On eBay there was the series of red poppy flowers which sold 3 of the 5. There are still two available on eBay now! Get them while they are still there. The fruit painting sold of an apple and two oranges. The set of Gerber Daisy Flower paintings also sold!

At the May Extravaganza I went to help out behind the doors and do what was needed but instead I found myself behind a table with all of my giclees and originals around me selling my artwork. I have not even began to look at the inventory sales for the day. I had a fantastic time and really enjoyed being a part of the event. I was super glad to do it but it was totally different than what was planned. It was fun and busy with great people. After the event we helped out as we could and as I was ready to close up the table was told to keep it up until tomorrow. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment