Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SOLD pansy oil painting a day original 8x8 on board

Yellow Pansy
Oil Painting a Day
by Kentee Suone Pasek
8x8
Original on Canvas Board
SOLD!


Here is the latest posted on eBay a pansy oil painting 8x8. It is a great painting and is so much fun to look at! I am growing this flower this spring in a container garden I started on the back deck where I paint. It is full of life and overlooks the forest. If you look at the photos below of where my favorite places to paint is that is the deck where this flower lives. I love the pansy with the unique look and the petals. The great part about this flower is that it lives in any climate in the US where we have lived. I can grow it in the mountains of Colorado, on the Cape Cod in New England, in Florida both in the Gulf Coast and Jacksonville as well as in Alabama. It is a fantastic summer flower and is known all the United States as a great winter flower in the south and a super spring summer flower in the north! Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment